Sunday, April 12, 2009

Boom and Bust


The agility season has started off as both boom and bust. Tucker now has nine qualifying scores in 9 runs, the last Q thanks to his team partner Walter. Ceilidh, on the other hand is zero for 10, she has moments of brilliance (well, at least in my eyes) but we just can't keep it together for the whole run. It will be nice to be able to get my agility equipment out of the shed so we can practice weaves and contacts. I hope we will be able to do that soon. Not if I lived in Moncton, where today on Easter Sunday, we are having a spring snow storm. We have a trial the day after I get back home, I hope Ceilidh isn't too off the wall. Tucker should run well after having a week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.