Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Beckett Weaves!!


This past weekend, Beckett and I went to a fun trial at Red Gate Arena which is about 45 minutes in good weather from our place.  They have fun trials there about every other month but they fill up really fast because they are indoors.  This might have been our last fun trial before Beckett competes at his first AAC trial in January. I sent in my entry for both the fun trial in January and in February and found out this weekend, that while we're in the February trial, we're on the waiting list for the January trial.

Beckett did just great at the the fun trial; weaves entries and rear crosses to tunnels are things we'll have to work on. And after watching the videos, I can see that I'll have to give him more information sooner so he doesn't have to check in with me quite so much.

The video above is a weave collage from both the Standard and the Steeplechase and the two links are for the Standard run, of which only one run was videoed, and our two Steeplechase runs.

Beckett - Steeplechase runs - Dec 2010

Beckett - Standard run - Dec 2010

Go Beckett Go!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done in the fun trial. Beckett is doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled throughout all the videos, because you both were having so much fun,I just couldn't help it! He is so enthusiastic. What a delightful boy.

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.