Monday, June 10, 2013

Mish Mash Monday



This is Beckett with his litter sister Hannah at the Eastern Ontario Regionals. I recently found out through Facebook that a friend of one of my friends had his sister. In fact, she sent me some pictures of Beckett at 4 1/2 weeks old. She and her niece both considered picking him, I'm sure glad they didn't.

It wasn't a wild "oh I'm so glad to see you" reunion between these two; it was more like the kiss between Luke and Princess Leia in the first Star Wars movie.


5 comments:

  1. Awwww, she's really cute! How fun to see them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. That sounds like when Java see her siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that's sweet. It's nice when you keep in touch with their litter sisters/brothers.

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.